Skip to content
August 25, 2009 / Jeb

New Gold (NGD) Equity Financing, Ready to Make Another Acquisition.

Recently NGD raised 100 million dollars through an equity financing. Having some of the top gold mining minds in the field, I believe they are targeting mines that are close to production such as Western Goldfields was in order to make its goal of producing a million ounces of gold by 2012.

Any pullbacks will give investors an opportunity to get into one of the most promising stories in precious metals with the top management whom many have built major gold companies before.

Advertisements

One Comment

Leave a Comment
  1. shl_junk / Oct 13 2009 4:35 pm

    Hi, do you have any thoughts on the announcement that Barrick Gold plans to buy the 70% stake in the El Morro property in Chile from Xstrata and NGD owns the remaining 30%?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: